A New Path For Adventure
The new Pirelli Tyre for the latest generation of enduro street riders; increased mileage, improved wet grip with an incredible performance consistency throughout its entire lifecycle.
After being the first company introducing the bicompound solution into the enduro street segment (SCORPION Trail), today thanks to the new SCORPION Trail II we are able to offer this technology to the entire rear range.
- Large centre compound stripe to guarantee mileage and enhanced cornering performance.
- Central compound developed for higher mileage and improved wet behaviour.
- Side compound for optimised balance between dry & wet performance.
The innovative tread pattern combines the typical off road style of the Pirelli SCORPION Range, with the experience directly derived from Angel GT: The top Pirelli Sport Touring product.
- Aggressive Off Road look.
- Peak performance of Enduro & Sport Touring blended into one product
Developed to let the central and side compounds work in their optimal target application the new SCORPION Trail II structure offers the following main benefits:
- High performance also for heavy, fully loaded bikes.
- Improved wet performance.
- Incredible versatility (both on long journeys and twisty roads with the most adverse weather conditions).
Directly derived from the Pirelli Angel GT, 2013 Motorrad tyre test winner. Thanks to a shorter and wider contact patch area the new profile provides:
- Increased mileage thanks to reduced and uniform tread pattern wear.
- Higher speed rating (according to the latest machines requirements).
- Top level handling throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Better control of the bikes power / traction.
Note - this price does not include tyre fitting
Please contact our Service Team for tyre fitting quote
Parramatta: 02 88 300 511
Granville: 02 968 22 916