Eazi-Grip PRO - the non-abrasive high performance tank grips
Manufactured in the UK from high quality polyurethane, these traction pads are designed to be applied to the fuel tank recesses next to the riders knees and come pre-cut to size.
Not all tank grips are the same, and choice is usually down to rider preference. Race developed in BSB and Isle of Man TT for the more aggressive race or track-day rider, Eazi-Grip PRO Tank Grips features a unique, circular embossed pattern, with a flatter, lower profile that combines excellent grip and durability with exceptional rider feel. PRO Tank Grips have been specifically designed to allow greater movement on the bike whilst giving high levels of grip when needed through corners and under heavy braking.
Available in clear or black - please select colour when ordering.
- High quality polyurethane with low profile, circular embossed surface
- Provides outstanding feel and movement but with superior grip when needed
- Suitable for race, track days and more enthusiastic road riders
- Non-abrasive - kind to riders leathers
- Cut to size - quick and easy to apply - instructions and IPA surface cleaner provided
- Road and track use only - not suitable for off-road use
Peel back part of the release liner then press the tank grip firmly onto the tank and slowly peel back the liner whilst applying the grip. Push down the surface and take care not to trap air bubbles as you go. Allow 48 hours for the adhesive to fully bond before using the grips. Use an IPA cleaner to prepare surface area NO methylated spirits/petrol/lighter fluid etc. as these leave behind a thin, greasy residue. For best results ensure prepared surface is above 10oC.