A multi-panel, body-mapped performance riding suit that incorporates class-leading, CE-certified protection and extensive stretch panelling, the Challenger offers a unique and contoured fit that is ideal for track and/or street use.
- Durable, premium 1.3 leather main construction for abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Ergonomic chassis incorporates perforated leather panels on torso, legs and back for cooling airflow.
- Multi-panel, body-mapped construction incorporating stretch panels or the arms, crotch and knees.
- Leather accordion stretch panels on rear shoulders, knees and lumbar rear for excellent fit in various riding positions, plus accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts on back and elbows.
- Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, coccyx and back for improved comfort fit and additional protection in key areas.
- 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable PU sport knee sliders.
- CE-certified, internal protectors on shoulders and elbows offers class-leading impact protection.
- One-piece, CE-certified GP-R internal knee, tibia and shin protectors feature a floating construction for versatile and precise fit.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded shoulder advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimised levels of protection and comfort.
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
- Aerodynamic ventilated back-hump positioned with 3D mesh panel for superb cooling.
- Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation.
- Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.