Shark Spartan GT Ryser Mat Black/Anthracite/Orange Helmet
Buy now, pay later
The SPARTAN GT, our brand-new fibre composite full-face helmet, features SHARK’s latest innovations and expertise acquired over the years. The combination of fibre and carbon layers, associated with the Multi-Density EPS, offers the highest level of protection. The SPARTAN GT has extended boundaries in terms of both safety and comfort, with the aim of satisfying expectations voiced by the most demanding racers.
Structure and safety:
- Shell is made of multiaxial fibreglass.
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment.
- Double-D ring strap.
- Multi-density EPS.
- “Shark Emergency Removal System” to allow for quick release of the helmet interior in case of emergency.
- Carbon fibres and multiaxial fibreglass.
- Multiaxial glass fibre.
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses and anti-scratch treatment.
- Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box.
- New ergonomic visor locking system, complete with an airflow position.
- “Ultra soft” visor notching movement.
- UV380-labelled visor treated to resist scratches.
- Quick visor release system.
- SANITIZED®-labelled ALVEOTECH lining fabric featuring antimicrobial properties.
- The removable interior is suitable for machine washing (30°C max).
- "3D morpho" cheeks.
- "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses.
- "Dual-use" anti-fog breath guard.
- Anti-fog mask.
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® interco.
Aerodynamics and ventilation:
- 2 air inlets.
- 2 air extractors with position ON/OFF switch.
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
- Aerodynamically shaped “SHARK Skin” peak side fastenings favouring passive noise abatement.