Michelin 120/70 ZR 17 58W Road 5 GT Front Tyre
Buy now, pay later
Michelin’s Road 5 GT has been developed for heavyweight bikes. The difference is the way the ply is laid on top of each other. Michelin uses a different construction method called Dual Angle Technology (2AT). In doing that, they don’t need to use additional steel belts as some other manufacturers do for their GT tyres. This approach creates a 15% stiffer cornering rigidity. If they added beading i.e. steel wires it would add 700 grams of weight to the tyre which Michelin wants to avoid and so with this construction method, it increases rigidity but keeps the weight down.
- A new benchmark in wet weather performance for the sport-touring market.
- Amazing stopping performance, with a 50% worn tyre achieving the same braking distance as a brand new Pilot Road 4 in testing.
- Excellent durability for many miles of happy riding.
- Follows on from the popular Pilot Road 4 and Pilot Road 3.
- Designed for larger motorcycles