Dainese Antartica Gore-Tex Ebony/Performance Blue/Black Jacket
Buy now, pay later
The GORE-TEX® Antartica jacket sets a new standard for motorcycle travel across the coldest lands on the planet. Designed to guarantee superlative thermal insulation, it is the perfect garment with which to tackle the most extreme experiences on two wheels. At any temperature.
Thanks to Dainese technology based on the study of lines of non-extension in the human body, used to guarantee comfort and lightness even to NASA astronauts during their trip to Mars, any challenge can be faced in total comfort and with no compromise in terms of performance.
The removable goose down inner layer allows the rider to travel safely even in the coldest climates and can be worn separately, for a constant feeling of warmth even when off the bike. The laminated 45,000 mm GORE-TEX® outer shell provides unparalleled weather protection and, in combination with the ventilation zipper on the chest in direct contact with the body, provides the right ventilation when it gets warmer. The external adjustable lumbar belt ensures a perfect fit and offers the possibility to make adjustments without opening the jacket.
The outer pockets are designed for easy access in the riding position without compromising the fit. The unique S.T.O.P.® (Side Time-Saver Outer Pockets) compartment allows the rider to quickly store gloves and small items during a break: an exclusive and all-important feature for true adventure lovers.
The Pro-Armor back protector and Level 2 certified shoulder and elbow protectors uphold the highest Dainese safety standards.
- 1 waterproof cargo pocket on back
- 2 external waterproof pockets
- 2 in 1 - Removable inner goose down jacket 700 fill power
- 2 inner waterproof pockets
- Advanced ergonomic lumbar belt
- Front Idraflap fastener
- Innovative gloves quick access pockets
- New advanced neoprene wrist closure
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- Removable stormguard collar
- Removable thermal collar
- TRIXIOR reflex threads
- Collar hook
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck adjustment
- No-wind gaiter on sleeve bottom
- Quick fit zip sleeves adjustments
- Nylon 6.6 high abrasion resistance fabric
- TRIXIOR D-TEC Engineered Textile on high impacts areas
- Pocket for Double Chest protector
- Pro-Armor back protector certified to EN 1621.1 Lev.2 included
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- 2 direct-to-the-body vent zip on chest
- Extraction direct-to-the-body vents zip on back
- Laminated GORE-TEX® membrane waterproof 45.000mm
- Removable inner goose down jacket 700 fill power