Bridgestone Battlax BT023 190/55ZR17 (75W) Rear Tyre
Buy now, pay later
The all-new Bridgestone BT023, while still providing for sports performance has enhanced tread life over previous sports touring radials. This advanced new Sports Touring tyre gives the rider confidence through its excellent linear handling and sure feel under braking.
- Rear Tyre: 3LC (3 Layer Compound) technology. The shoulder compound provides excellent cornering grip. The center compound offers linear handling.
- Rear Tyre: Silica Rich Compound ensures high grip performance in low-temperature conditions at the early stage of driving and exhibits excellent wet performance.
- Front Tyre: Wet performance is improved by greatly increasing the amount of silica compared to conventional SILICA RICH.
- Mono Spiral Belt: A lightweight and durable cord wrapped around the circumference of the tire provides a smooth grip feeling. This contributes to high-performance tyre with weight reduction grip improvement, rotational stability, high-speed performance, and excellent dumping effect.
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord: Steel cord material composed of inner filaments that are individually rubber-insulated. High thermal conductivity enhances heat transfer and reduces the risk of a blowout, and moisture does not accumulate between filaments, reducing the chance of oxidation. These features have led to high-speed stability and durability in the whole structure. High case rigidity (grip performance) and superior shock absorption have also been achieved by these highly tensile filaments which have a strong resistance to deformation.
- Polymer improves the wear resistance of tires, and silica is effective for wet performance. These two compounds are not compatible, yet their potential is brought out by drastically increasing the affinity between these compounds. RC POLYMER for motorcycles, developed using Bridgestone’s key technology NanoPro-Tech®*, contributes to the improvement of wet performance and longer wear life.