Arai CTZ Open Face Gloss Black Helmet
Buy now, pay later
The new CT-Z/CT-F marries Arai’s newest comfort and fit features to our unparalleled six decades and three generations of the Arai Family’s obsession with your protection and comfort.
This helmet with an intermediate oval shape provides additional protection by extending the jaw piece 1-3/16 in. forward compared to previous traditional open-face helmets. The adjustable visor offers protection from the sun. The dual pivot shield flips up and tucks up under the visor at a low angle for reduced drag and the upper vent system borrows directly from the Corsair-V, improving air flow and helmet stability.
The DF-11 diffusers have larger vent toggles for use with gloves. The Fixed Air-Wing reduces lifting while providing additional stability at highway speeds. FCSTM cheekpads offer more support over a wider area for stability and comfort and FCS pads feature removable covers and 5 mm peel-away to microfit your helmet. The vented neck roll maximizes air flow around the neck area and removes heat from the interior.
- Radical Peak design channels air while providing day-long shade
- Arai’s vented neck roll uses the airflow under the riders neck to further enhance ventilation by extracting more interior heat and stale air
- Arai’s exclusive 5mm peel-away custom-fit layer giving you even more ability to craft the perfect fit and comfort for your face
- Intermediate Oval shape
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
- Fixed Air-Wing
- Improved air-flow system
- Improved protection provided
- Adjustable visor offers protection from the sun
- Adjustable cheekpad
- Carry the ECE 22.05 standard