Alpinestars Women's Stella SMX-1 R V2 Black Boots
Buy now, pay later
A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the Stella SM-1 R v2 Riding Shoe incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors the Stella SMX-1 R v2 features a rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
• Anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit.
• Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller for ease of use.
• Aramidic fiber wires ensure the new strap closure system is durable, thin and lightweight.
• Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Sole features integrated Alpinestars TPF (Transversal protection Frame) to protect against possible transversal loads.
• Instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones are constructed from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
• Thermowelded flex grooves to control the flexion and flexibility of the shoe; instep, medial and back.
• Reverse zip closure ensures convenient in and out.
• Double density ankle protector on both sides layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
• Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.