Alpinestars Supertech R V2 Vented Black/White Boots
Buy now, pay later
Almost every component of the Supertech R Vented Boot, Alpinestars definitive racing boot as worn by a roster of champions past and present, has undergone a rigorous program of upgrades to sharpen its performance features even further. Featuring extensive perforations throughout for maximum airflow, innovations derived using feedback from Alpinestars involvement in top flight racing include a newly redesigned front flex area, a redesigned rear bellow, a redesigned top gaitor, a new shifter and shin plate, a new shin slider and a new inner bootie, all of which enhance the comfort, protection and the performance of this boot to a new class-leading high.
- Main upper material constructed using microfiber with a dedicated laser perforation zone for optimum breathability.
- Front flex area for improved impact abrasion resistance.
- Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved front and back movement.
- Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection.
- Synthetic microfiber panel on medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- TPU shifter for increased protection on lower medial side.
- Redesigned TPU shin plate for greater impact absorption performance
- Replaceable shin slider.
- TPU stretch panel design with zip for easier entry and exit, along with a more optimized fit.
- Hook and loop closer secures the zipper pull in position.
- Micro adjustable ratchet closure on boot top.
- Replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider with simplified screw system.
- Replaceable heel plate slider design.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole.
- Bio-mechanical inner bootie with TPU-reinforced external toe area.
- CE EN13634:2017.