Alpinestars Primer Black Riding Shoes
Buy now, pay later
A protective riding shoe that can be worn off the bike casually for off-bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• A CE-certified riding shoe that can be worn off the bike casually for off-bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe that offers exceptional all-round foot comfort.
• Flex grooves on foot front offer enhanced levels of flex while walking.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike’s pegs.
• Open Cell PU removable Ortholite technical insock for easy step-in and enhanced comfort.
• Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
• Nubuck leather quarters on the upper for feel, stability, and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
• Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• Asymmetric rubber layer on the forefoot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
• Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on the foot in the gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.
• Open-cell PU foam ankle protector for additional protection.
• CE-certified TPU full-length plate for protection and improved foot comfort.
• Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance.
• Forefoot and rearfoot bumpers for added stability, protection, and durability.