Alpinestars Missile V2 Black/White Pants
Buy now, pay later
Incorporating a newly evolved, precise fit design and strategically positioned zippered air intakes, the Missile v2 Leather Pant offers a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for rider movement. Featuring a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Missile v2 Leather Pant boasts class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as a reinforced seat and knee panels. Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
• Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• Hip with loop construction for hip protector available as an accessory upgrade.
• Internally reinforced seat area.
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
• Large stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
• Level 1 Alpinestars GP-R protection on the knee.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R knee protectors.
• Hook and loop ankle adjuster.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit.
• Zippered ventilation for air cooling.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.