Alpinestars Mirage Drystar Black/Anthracite Jacket
Buy now, pay later
Touring jacket made in polyamide 500D, very abrasion-resistant. Incorporating a laminated Drystar® membrane for excellent performance under rainy conditions and strategically placed zipped vents for optimum circulation of the airflow. With homologated protections on the shoulders and elbows.
- Made of durable polyamide 500D with multiple laminated panels.
- Laminated Drystar® membrane (100% waterproof and breathable).
- Ventilation system with 6 zips strategically placed on the front, back, and sleeves for excellent circulation of the airflow.
- Bio-Air protections (CE certified Level 2) on shoulders and elbows.
- External over moulded TPU leather coated protectors on the shoulders.
- Chest compartment, for mounting the Alpinestars Nucleon chest protector (not included).
- Back compartment, for mounting the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (not included).
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Stretch panel on the sleeves and back of the shoulders for increased flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Pre-curved sleeves to reduce fatigue and increase riding comfort.
- Touring style neck with textured 3D fabric interior.
- Collar and cuffs finished in microfiber for added comfort.
- The waist was adjustable with side straps.
- The width was of the sleeves adjustable with snap buttons.
- The new dual locking system on the cuffs.
- 4 outer pockets and 1 inside pocket, waterproof.
- Alpinestars jacket-pants connecting zip.