Alpinestars Halo Drystar Black Pants
Buy now, pay later
A multi-season adventure touring pant with an innovative technical outer layer, the Halo Drystar® Pants can be adapted to the weather conditions, with a large opening vent panel on the thighs that delivers optimum levels of airflow for enhanced comfort, even in the warmest of conditions.
- Fully foldable ventilation panels bridges efficiently distribute airflow.
- The packable, waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane can be worn inside the pants or over the pants for the ultimate in climate control.
- Nucleon Flex Pro armour delivers optimal protection against impacts.
- Inside waist and lower leg adjusters for an optimized fit.
- According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – AA class.
- Back knee stretch panel for enhanced comfort.
- Crotch and back yoke stretch panels for superior freedom of movement.
- Ergonomic leather knee inserts for optimal durability and contact with the bike.
- Reinforced lower leg, knee and seat area for enhanced durability.
- Ergonomic cargo pockets with a membrane lining for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Detachable suspender/shoulder belt to keep the pants in position
- The Drystar® liner can be folded on itself for a low packing volume.