Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Black/White/Red Fluro Gloves
Buy now, pay later
A professional Racing glove engineered to deliver superior protection, the GP Tech v2 Glove guarantees enhanced control capabilities in the most demanding conditions thanks to its innovative seamless stretch back hand construction. There is also a stretch material built with Kevlar® stretch and leather backhand for optimal flexibility, freedom of movement, reduced fatigue and sensitivity and dexterity with the bike’s controls. Another standout feature is the innovative over-injected, ergonomic, dual density, knuckle for enhanced protection against repeated impacts.
- Kangaroo palm construction with stretch insert for additional abrasion resistance in a key zone.
- The seamless over-injected dual density knuckle cup delivers Level 2 impact protection in a compact component, while also being flexible and allowing unobtrusive hand movements.
- Innovative seamless, over-injected ergonomic knuckle for effective impact protection.
- The all-new ergonomically-shaped knuckle protector delivers total coverage for enhanced protection.
- The GP DFS cuff delivers impact protection and friction control in a dual density component that is lighter, smaller and ergonomically optimized for performance riding.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 2 KP.
- Minimal stitching increases comfort while reducing the risk of stitching failure in the event of mechanical stress.
- External finger seams combine the perfect blend of feel and flexibility.
- Unrivalled flexibility combined with precise and race-proven control.
- Stretch backhand panel for flexibility, freedom of movement, and dexterity with the bike’s controls.
- ARshield layers on the backhand, landing zone and fingertips for additional protection.
- Viscoelastic backhand /finger layer for protection against impacts.
- New Cuff DFS.
- Over injected fingertip sliders.
- Dual closure system.
- Palm slider.
- Side hand reinforcement.
- Alpinestars race finger bridge.
- Accordion flexion zones on control fingers.