Alpinestars CR-X Drystar Black/Cool Grey Riding Shoes
Buy now, pay later
A protective motorcycle shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort: The CR-X boasts a running shoe last which provides a "snug" fit coupled with "ample inner shoe volume" to ensure good all-day foot comfort, while the Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees effective all-weather performance.
- Drystar® membrane offers effective weather protection in wet conditions.
- The sole unit ‘DROP’ (or, the off-set between heel and toe) is set at 9 mm (many running shoes have a 9 mm drop) to ensure a smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
- Features an EVA midsole provides for excellent all-day underfoot comfort.
- Forefoot Flex grooves are engineered into the midsole for enhanced forefoot comfort (the grooves promote flexing in the forefoot area).
- Full-length TPU inner soleplate for superior riding protection and a dynamic heel-to-toe transition when walking.
- Asymmetric outsole stud configuration provides excellent levels of grip and abrasion resistance.
- Oil resistant dual rubber compound provides optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
- Removable Ortholite insock provides long-lasting comfort and prevents overheating thanks to the Open Cell PU compound.
- Hidden asymmetric lateral and medial TPU ankle discs for effective but discreet ankle protection.
- Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction design for a comfortable, glove-like fit.
- Tongue with bellows construction has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
- Gear shift zone features a highly abrasive-resistant TPU layer for enhanced durability.
- Internal EVA layer sandwiched between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on the foot in the gear shift area, thus ensuring superior rider comfort.
- EN 13634:2017 (protective footwear for motorcyclists)