The perfect motorcycle commuter pack with variable load adjustment and excellent stability. 25 litre capacity, Unique Quadloc harness system, High visibility front and back, hydration compatible 10 year guarantee.
The R25 has a quick release QUADLOC harness, our own tried, tested and highly recommended system, unique to the rucksack industry. An innovative & extremely efficient load-carrying system designed for riders. Unlike conventional harness systems the load is carried on the hips & chest, transferring the majority of the load away from the shoulders and thereby preventing the neck strain experienced with regular rucksacks. Unique 4-point harness: transferring the load away from the shoulders and onto the chest & hips. Ergonomically designed with no arm restriction for long distance comfort. The R25 can also be fitted with our 3 litre reservoir for use on or off road - perfect for touring or serious adventure riders.
• Main compartment - YKK oversize zip.
• Side access pocket with 4-point load compression.
• Internal magazine sleeve
• Internal key-clip
Step 1: Loosen all harness straps by lifting alloy pin whilst pulling cord-loop backwards.
Step 2: Fasten front 2 quick-release buckles.
Step 3: Tighten both hip belt buckles simultaneously, pulling the pack into small of the back.
Step 4: If necessary readjust top buckles for a comfortable fit (shoulder straps should not be tight). Once set the Quadloc system rarely has to be re-adjusted to achieve the correct comfort level.
• 520(H) x 300(W) x 160(D) mm
• 25-litre capacity
• CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckles
• Expanding outer pocket
• Optional 3-litre hydration reservoir
• Optional add-on 5 or 10 litre drypacks
• Optional harness pocket
• SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace fabric.
• Oversize YKK coil zips.
• Schoeller DYNATECH with intergrated 3M Scotchlite reflectivity.
• 1000D Dupont Cordura base & harness.
• 420D nylon ripstop - lightweight yet extremely strong.
• 10 year guarantee.