The simple and effective quadlock lite harness of the R20, combined with 20 litre storage capacity and hydration compatibility makes the R20 the best of both worlds – light and effective with good storage capacity. Like the R15, it’s perfect for Road, Enduro and MTB riders and is just as at home doing a day trip to your favourite café as it is hard at it in enduro, but with the benefit of additional storage space for that weekend away or serious adventure ride. Once you’ve felt the difference the Kriega quadlock system makes to the comfort and performance of a backpack, you won’t go back.
3M reflective areas - front and back, 10 year guarantee
The R20 has been designed specifically as an ‘active’ riding pack with our unique QUADLOC-lite harness system. The harness is angled away from underarms for total freedom of movement and once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use with none of the harness re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems.
The size adjustable harness allows the pack position to be moved up or down to produce the best possible fit. The R20 can be worn with or without a waist strap. The waist strap is not really necessary for street riding.
• Main compartment with YKK water-resistant zip.
• Side access pocket with YKK water-resistant zip.
• Optional harness pocket (see Kube Pocket).
• Internal hydration sleeve with compression.
• Internal zipped mesh-pocket.
• The pack is supplied pre-set to level 2. Move to level 3 for XL fit and for XS fit move to level 1.
• Firstly, push the harness strap back into the pack, to release the harness-web tension.
• Shorten or lengthen harness by moving slider buckle on web (equal both sides).
• Pull harness strap back out of pack, to tension harness web.
• Put on pack and adjust fit as on a conventional harness. Do not over tighten - tidy loose ends under elastic loops. Once set, the harness do not need to be re-adjusted each time as the pack ergonomics allow the harness to open wide for arm access.
• 470(H) x 280(W) x 150mm(D)
• 20-litre capacity
• Unique QUADLOC harness: adjustable back length
• and total arm freedom.
• Side access pocket
• Optional 3-litre hydration reservoir
• Optional add on 5 or 10-litre drypacks
• Optional harness pock
• Removable waist strap
• SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace back.
• YKK water-resistant zips.
• HYPALON: Abrasion resistent re-enforcement.
• Scholler Dynatech With integrated 3M scotchlite.
• 420 D nylon Ripstop Lightweight yet extremely strong.
• 3M Scotchlite: reflective logo.
• 10 year guarantee.