Bullet Frame Slider RHS Replacement (Race)
- Daytona 675 2006 - 2012
- Daytona 675R 2011 - 2012
- Triumph Street Triple 2007 - 2012
- Triumph Street Triple R 2009 - 2012
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
This Bullet frame slider must be used in conjunction with the GBRacing frame slider bracket and is intended to replace a damaged RHS Bullet frame slider only (not the bracket). Complete Bullet frame Slider w/bracket sets are available from our store.
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Street' set features longer tubes to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 35mm.
The 'Race' set features shorter tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 20mm.
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- No modification of fairing required
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.