GB Racing Bullet Frame Sliders
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Race' set features shorter tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 30mm (left) 20mm (right).
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminium tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- No modification of stock fairing required on S1000RR 2009 - 2011 and 2015 - 2016 S1000RR models (2012 - 2014 and HP4 models require modification to right side fairing)
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.