Eazi-Grip EVO - the non-abrasive high performance tank grips
Manufactured in the UK from high quality polyurethane, these traction pads are designed to be applied to the fuel tank recesses next to the riders knees and come pre-cut to size.
Not all tank grips are the same, and choice is usually down to rider preference. Eazi-Grip EVO tank grips have a soft but durable domed surface that is very easy to grip, giving the rider increased control with minimal effort, thereby reducing fatigue and and reducing wear to the riders leathers or clothing. Eazi-Grip EVO Tank Grips tend to suit the less aggressive rider (primarily road and occassional track use) and are a great alternative to more abrasive, higher priced tank grips available on the market.
Available in clear or black - please select colour when ordering.
- High quality polyurethane with low profile, circular embossed surface
- Provides outstanding feel and movement but with superior grip when needed
- Suitable for race, track days and more enthusiastic road riders
- Non-abrasive - kind to riders leathers
- Cut to size - quick and easy to apply - instructions and IPA surface cleaner provided
- Road and track use only - not suitable for off-road use
Peel back part of the release liner then press the tank grip firmly onto the tank and slowly peel back the liner whilst applying the grip. Push down the surface and take care not to trap air bubbles as you go. Allow 48 hours for the adhesive to fully bond before using the grips. Use an IPA cleaner to prepare surface area NO methylated spirits/petrol/lighter fluid etc. as these leave behind a thin, greasy residue. For best results ensure prepared surface is above 10oC.