The Long Urban Glove
New creation of FIVE intended for urban use (as its name suggests), the Urban opts for a long cuff, to offer its driver maximum protection and can be worn indifferently over or under the sleeve of the jacket. Compared to short gloves, Urban's style gives it a certain elegance and relative classicism. A sense of security is born from the presence of its integrated monoblock PVC shell under the leather, and its many protective elements. The perforated leather inserts add to the visual but also functional appeal, contributing to better evacuation of perspiration. The accordion bellows on the wrist, coupled with a Velcro adjustment tab, makes it easy to put on and adjust. Finally, the Urban is equipped with the Touch Screen ™ system to activate the touch screens of a GPS or a smartphone. Practice not having to take off your glove to make a call or move in urban jungle.
- Main structure in full grain goat leather and perforated goatskin (top and palm) for flexibility and ventilation.
- Long cuff incorporating a protective foam of the forearm.
- One-piece PVC metacarpophalangeal hull under leather (perforated for aesthetics).
- Protective foam pad index, middle, ring and thumb.
- Bellows of ease index and major.
- Finger in Lycra® for flexibility and air circulation.
- Palmar reinforcement in perforated synthetic leather for the grip.
- Synthetic leather reinforcement and protective shell of the TPR hypothenar.
- Simple closure with synthetic leather and Velcro tab .
- Long leather cuff incorporating protective foam of the forearm and elastic accordion zone.
- System Touch Screen ™ (index) handling touch screens.