From The High Level Competition
Racing glove for track and sport use. The RFX1 incorporates ventilated PU knuckle hulls and a large carbon forearm protective shell. It has all the characteristics of a performance-oriented glove. Kevlar® lining, carbon reinforcements, full grain leather for protection, kevlar ™ stretch for comfort, palm and upper hand protector, it offers more than ever an exceptional fit for a reduced weight . It adopts a new construction Kevlar stretch and leather (instead of any leather) at the thumb for increased ease. The palm holds a Digital Pittards® leather reinforcement for optimal grip in wet conditions. The Velcro adjustment tab is concealed under a leather protection panel to overcome the risk of tearing in the event of a fall. This high-end Racing glove will delight the drivers of demanding sports machines, which privilege the sensitivity of the controls and the fitting, without neglecting the safety.
- Full grain cow leather structure (top) for resistance / Full grain goat leather (palm) for suppleness.
- Ventilated shells of metacarpophalangeal and metacarpal protection in TPU.
- Hull of the hypothenar ("slider" of palm) in Carbon.
- Digital Pittards® leather palm pad.
- Reinforcement of the thenar eminence by Superfabric® patch.
- Kevlar® inner lining.
- External seams on the fingers (Gütermann thread).
- Carbon forearm protective shell.
- Kevlar® Stretch Panels (top).
- Double closing system.
- Signature V-Five (index interior and red middle finger on the left hand).