EVO System 6 Road Helmet
The new EVO System Helmet 6 offers an outstanding symbiosis of comfort and function at a weight of just 1,595 grams. Thanks to its 4-joint mechanism, the helmet remains very compact even when open. The steplessly adjustable integrated sun visor is also scratch-proof and can be quickly adjusted to changing lighting conditions. The aerodynamics and acoustics are among the best on the market and make it a helmet with all-around convincing arguments.
- Open-face helmet with integrated sun visor.
- Helmet shell in GFRP with reinforcing layers, 2 sizes.
- Impact-absorbing EPS inner liner.
- Chin guard incorporates an articulated quadruple-joint mechanism.
- The interior features velours-like vinyl in combination with breathable DuPont Coolmax, and is removable and washable.
- Chin guard opens with a centrally-located button.
- Chin strap with snap lock, neckbands ensure a secure fit.
- Highly-efficient ventilation options for head and visor.
- Extremely good aerodynamics and aero-acoustic properties.
- Low weight: approx. 1,595 g (no helmet shell).
- Homologated in accordance with ECE 22-05.
- Prepared for installation of a communications system.