Bell Pro Star Helmet
The lightest, most advanced race helmet on the market, packed with cutting edge technology to earn the top spot on the podium.
Since its introduction back in 1967, the Bell Star has long represented the standard in head protection. Revered as the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. That obsession with helmet innovation continues today. The new Bell Star is more than an evolution of its predecessor. Its a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be, driven by the essential needs of the modern racer.
- Flex Impact Liner - A first-of-its kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed.
- Magnefusion Removable Magnetic Cheekpads - Integrated cheekpad system makes it easy to remove cheekpads after a crash or swap them out for cleaning and drying.
- Panovision Shield with Class 1 Optics
- Raceview Orientation
- TeXtreme Carbon Shell - Using TeXtreme ultra-thin carbon fiber weave, we engineered one of our lightest and strongest shells ever.
- Virus Cool Jade Power mesh Liner - Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the Virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk.
WEIGHT: 1500 Grams
CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE 22.05, Snell M2015