Off Road Boots
The 2014 Alpinestars Tech-10 Boots feature a lightweight upper which combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell. Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced Velcro closure for comfortable, highly customized closure. The shin zone incorporates TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provides greater flex control. Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevents torsion. Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
Check out more great Alpinestars products.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance
- Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus alumiunium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment
- All buckles are easily replaceable
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support
- Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation while allowing freedom of movement
- Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control
- Removable anatomic footbed