The SMX Plus Boot perfectly blends sleek sports styling with advanced protection features developed in Alpinestars performance footwear department. The durable and light microfiber upper is reinforced with a rugged polymer protector while the exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) system prevents ankle torsion while offering freedom of movement. Race-proven, contoured polymer shin protector designed for an ergonomic and secure fit to give superior impact and abrasion resistance. The S-MX Plus Boot is fully CE-certified.
- Alpinestars exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) also offers added impact protection to critical ankle.
- Medial-side contouring promotes greater contact with body of bike.
- Dual-density screw-in toe-slider constructed from ionized aluminum and polymer for optimized levels of durability, weight-saving and abrasion resistance. Slider is replaceable.
- Vented wide heel counter is reinforced with shock-absorbing insert and molded ankle protectors.
- Replaceable, high density TPU rear heel-plate slider combines with side-insert slider to protect and reduce friction in event of a crash.
- Anatomically optimized, asymmetric leather accordion zones for maximum flexibility and riding comfort.
- Upper is constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber, while a contoured synthetic compound sole features aqua-dynamic channels to promote greater water run-off.
- Strategically positioned front vent for improved ventilation on long or short trips.
- Instep area constructed made from KEVLAR from DUPONT with speed lacing closure and elasticmounted lateral zipper for precise and secure fit.
- Ratchet buckle closure on calf features hidden security strap.
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining with advanced open cell foam for improved shock absorption.
- Breathable mesh inserts and perforated side panel improve airflow.
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable footbed provides support arch support and improved forefoot feeling.