Featuring new performance innovations adapted from decades of R&D experience in the highest level of motorsports, the Faster-2 Shoe has undergone an evolutionary step with the introduction of a new heel construction and speed lacing system. Lightweight and incorporating class-leading protective features, both inside and outside, the Faster-2 Shoe is constructed from a durable microfiber chassis and comfort-giving interior mesh, resulting in an aggressively styled road racing shoe offering performance, precision, flexibility and structural integrity.
- Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
- One-piece Velcro instep strap for quick, personalized and secure closure as well as significantly reducing boots overall weight. Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
- New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 and provides excellent levels of precision fit and comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
- Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bikes controls while offering abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability.
- Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off and support.
- TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts.
PERFORMANCE AND FIT
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert on heel to stop heel from slipping.
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design.
- PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
|US Size ||8 || 9 ||10 ||11 ||12 ||13 ||14 |
|Euro Size ||40.5 ||42 ||43 ||44 ||45.5 ||47 ||48 |