Lightness, comfort and adaptability reach the highest technological level in the AGV AX9. Its superior modularity allows 4 different configurations, simply removing the redesigned peak and the ultra-panoramic visor. The lightweight construction of the Carbon+Aramid+Glass fiber shell provides AGV highest safety standards, while premium interiors are water resistant and extremely comfortable. Aerodynamics and ventilation reach a new standard thanks to new extractors and the new adjustable chin guard port that can direct internal air flows where the rider need.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes
- 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor
- All parts are easily removable and washable
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® anti-fog technology
- Dual purpose: the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked configuration.
- Double D retention system
- Ready for generic communication system.