Subscribe for motorcycle news, updates and a weekly specials email.
With its rearward-slanted cylinder and innovative reverse 4-valve cylinder head featuring a highly efficient front-facing inlet, this hugely capable motorcycle has reaffirmed its status as one of the most competitive motocross bikes at every level. Its ability to win 'straight from the crate' - combined with Yamaha's high levels of reliability and durability - has made the YZ450F the clear choice amongst many local, national and international racers.
For 2016 Yamaha's engineers have focused on honing and refining the YZ450F in order to maintain its winning advantage - whilst at the same time delivering even higher levels of performance, controllability, feel and usability.
Yamaha's MX development team persisted in thinking forward to introduce a wide range of engine and chassis changes to bring the YZ450F to the next level, with 4 key objectives:
- Achieving a smoother and easier engine character for enhanced controllability and usability without sacrificing power output
- More effective bump absorption, as well as improved controllability, traction and front grip feeling
- Improved braking power and controllability
- Faster race starts using an electronic Launch Control System
* All prices are “ride away” and include all registration, stamp duty, transfer, green slip, pre-delivery and assembly costs where applicable. We even give you a full tank of premium unleaded. No hidden charges at Bikebiz. Call us for any question or clarification of pricing. We’re here to help.
*All above quoted discounts includes Cashback, Rebates and Promotions. Also inclusive of all pre-delivery charges and govt stamp duties with 12 months NSW registration where applicable.
**Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don't consider your personal situation, insurances & loan protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle. Additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 11.95% over 60 months with 10% deposit. Comparison rate 12.54% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 over a term of 60 months. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Alternate terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available on request. For accurate repayments based on your situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.