Subscribe for motorcycle news, updates and a weekly specials email.
Featuring twin front wheels that automatically lean when cornering, the new Tricity delivers scooter-like agility combined with enhanced confidence and an increased feeling of stability. With a strong focus on riding enjoyment, ease of use and affordability, Yamaha's Tricity is equipped to transform the daily lives of urban commuters throughout Australia.
The Tricity development team has focused on creating a future-proof concept that offers an attractive and realistic alternative for today's urban commuters.
The key targets for the Tricity are set as follows:
- Simple, easy and enjoyable to ride
- Light and agile handling
- Increased stability feeling
- Comfortable in different road conditions
- Functional and practical urban commuter
- Unique design with innovative and advanced technology
- Weight and overall dimensions in line with 125 class scooter
Now available with optional ABS.
* All prices are “ride away” and include all registration, stamp duty, transfer, green slip, pre-delivery and assembly costs where applicable. We even give you a full tank of premium unleaded. No hidden charges at Bikebiz. Call us for any question or clarification of pricing. We’re here to help.
*All above quoted discounts includes Cashback, Rebates and Promotions. Also inclusive of all pre-delivery charges and govt stamp duties with 12 months NSW registration where applicable.
**Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don't consider your personal situation, insurances & loan protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle. Additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 11.95% over 60 months with 10% deposit. Comparison rate 12.54% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 over a term of 60 months. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Alternate terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available on request. For accurate repayments based on your situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.